How to play guide for Voxel Tycoon
|This article is a stub. You can help Voxel Tycoon Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Voxel Tycoon. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
Controls[edit | edit source]
|Set Game Speed|
|⇧ Shift||Multiple Placement (When held)|
|B||Build Bridge (Laying Roads, Rails, or Conveyors)|
|T||Build Tunnel (Laying Roads, Rails, or Conveyors)|
|Z||Change Item Type|
|Change Item Width|
|Change Item Length|
|Change Height (Works with Road, Rail and Conveyor Bridges and Tunnels)|
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
- Use bridges and tunnels (after you research them), they will be useful in crowded areas.
- Do not forget you have multiple-track train stations, they are very effective, useful and space-economical.
- Slopes will slow your vehicles, use the terraform tool!
- Do not assign slow trains over big distances or fast trains for small ones, it is just a waste!
- Be aware of train's power, many railcars will slow the train if over exceeded.
- You can place bridges over water!